2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Trademarks. Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks appearing on this website are the property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the products and services offered. Use of these trademarks in no way indicates any relationship between this website and the holders of the trademarks. Rather, any usage of third party trademarks by us is to refer to such products is considered nominative fair use under trademark law. These said or referred to trademark holders are not affiliated with this site, or any of our services, products or websites. Nor do said or referred to trademarks sponsor, endorse or express any opinion as to the correctness of our comments, products or endeavors, not excluding direct or indirect interaction with said trademarks.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sub-license, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable.
8. Disclaimer. The information from or through the site are provided “as-is,” “as available,” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). the information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. we and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. in particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. the negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. this site and the information would not be provided without such limitations. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. we will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use our site. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
11. Third-Party Services. we allow access to or advertise third-party client / associate / vendor sites (“Merchants”) from which you may purchase certain goods or services. you understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by merchants. merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. we are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. you agree that use of such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or not- infringement. under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
12. Third-Party Merchant Policies. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on such sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
14. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us or from our Merchants that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
15. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. The inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
16. Copyrights and Copyright Agents. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Before submitting a DMCA notice for material on which you own a copyright, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. If you are not sure material located on or linked-to by our site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney. Please be advised that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing – and we have and will seek to collect those damages. Send your complaint to our designated agent via the website form.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India and shall be governed by and construed by the laws of the Government of India and Maharashtra State Government (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you on the Site (and any information, products or services related to it) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred. All actions shall be subject to the limitations outlined in Section 8 and Section 10. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consents to extra-territorial service of process. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you and super-cedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings on the Site, the content, goods, and services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.